1. About yourself, your background: education and work
2. Purpose of study, why do you want a MBA degree, why this university？ What would you expect from this program?
3. Strength and weakness. What makes you a success candidate?
4. Previous accomplishment, preferable a case that backup your story
5. Your previous education, why choose that major, how would that decision affect you choose MBA?
6. Long term goal/ short term goal. How MBA education will affect you to achieve them?
7. What do you know about Marketing? What analyze method do you know? What make you more efficiency: work alone or with a group?
8. Naming one business or political character that influence, how and why?
9. In business world, there are always short cut that you can use, name one example based on your own experience, how would judge your decision, what is your attitude of short cut in academic study.
10. If you are given a choice to choose between a company that close to your home or a place that you have never been, which one or why?
11. How long have you worked with your last employer, what makes you want to change?
12. Biggest regret/ best memory
13. Give you another chance, what job would you want to do
14. Argument with superior manager: if you have an argument with your superior manager for a work related matter, you do not agree with your manager’s decision, what would you do?
15. What kind of experience will you bring to the MBA class?
16. Describe how you are going to achieve your long term goal?
17. what kind of income increase would you expect after complete the MBA program?
18. Background check and professional knowledge check
时间:2015-03-06 11:03来源:世纪华旅留学-加拿大留学申请网 编辑:加拿大留学申请服务专员 点击: 次